Product Manager (100% REMOTE) - United Kingdom - £30,000
I’m working with an award-winning software company who develop bespoke software applications for a sector that continues to grow. You will be part of an energetic team that love challenges and really enjoy what they do. The company client base is growing each year and has great opportunities available for motivated, self-starters who have experience in developing technology.
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities:
Job Title – Product Manager
Job Purpose – To lead the strategy, planning, delivery, marketing, and in-life optimisation of the product.
- Develop products by identifying potential products, conducting market research, and generating product requirements
- Determine specifications, production timetables and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Understand the target audience needs and user pain points.
- Prioritise and shape backlog items against what we should improve, change, complete, or remove.
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal.
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision and gather and evaluate ideas and opinions from clients and users.
- Plan new features and changes to a product.
- Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product and oversee development and project management processes.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a SaaS business
- Previous experience as a Product Manager (min. 2 years)
- Technology skills with a good attitude for learning new software
- Be able to talk about software in a non-technical way
- Experience researching analysing customer requirements