£27,000 - £29,000
Fearless forecasters, successful SAP stars or proven production planners - I'm recruiting more brand-new roles for a top-tier client in Ipswich!
This client have not only tripled their turnover in the last ten years, but this year has been the best on record. They've had some really exciting and positive changes this year, happy to discuss this further with any interested candidates.
You'll be joining a team of experienced planners dealing with a worldwide manufacturing group. There will certainly be some challenges - but as an experienced planner, you're used to that already!
What can you expect?
• You’ll become a master of your product group supply chain; from forecasting SKU sales, to processing weekly stock reports and managing the complete cycle of stock item ordering.
• Managing the supply base of your product group, ensuring that optimum UK stockholding levels are reached, and suppliers are working on rolling order schedules.
• Speaking with international suppliers and shipping agents daily to ensure schedules are being adhered to and products are shipped correctly.
What will you need?
• Advanced excel skills – this is essential! You’ll need to be clued up on Pivot tables, v-lookups and data manipulation.
• Ability to work at a fast pace while ensuring excellent attention to detail.
• FMCG background would be preferred.
• SAP Experience - preferred
• Experience communicating with international suppliers would be great!
• Team player mentality, ability to work well with others.
If this sounds like this could be the next role for you, please get in touch with Elliot at The One Group on 01733 234000.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk