Opportunities like this tend to be quite scarce currently, so I am delighted to advertise this wonderful role of Personal Assistant for an innovative, fast paced and rapidly growing business based on the outskirts of Cambridge, who by the way, offer FREE PARKING!
This is a newly created role supporting the Technical Director and the wider technical teams with PA duties, and you will also have the opportunity to get involved in project management.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a PA role and whilst a technical background isn't essential by any means, it would certainly be an advantage. You will need to be self sufficient, proactive and possess excellent communication skills.
• Administrative support for the CTO, including email and diary management, production and formatting of reports and documentation etc.
• Take minutes at technical and project meetings, ensuring actions are followed up.
• Represent the organisation at meetings, exhibitions, conferences, workshops etc.
• Assist with project administration, including updating and maintaining all essential records relating to project delivery, producing and formatting monthly and quarterly reports and documents as necessary.
• Assist with company correspondence, liaising with suppliers, service providers etc.
• Build strong working relationships and practices with the technical teams.
• Assist with facilities management
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to deal professionally with colleagues internally and externally to the business.
• Proactive, energetic, and positive mindset.
• Ability to follow and complete processes, suggesting and implementing improvements as required.
• Strong IT and administration skills, including creating and formatting documents, report writing and email management. Familiar with tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and optionally Microsoft Project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is seeking a role within a flexible working environment where the culture and atmosphere is positive and the journey of the business, inspiring.
To find out more about this role, please call email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com