I am delighted to advertise a fantastic opportunity for an experienced office manager to lead the operations function of a thriving multi office practice located in the Cambridgeshire area, A fast paced and rapidly growing law firm on the outskirts of Cambridge, who by the way, offer FREE PARKING which we all know is a big benefit
This is an exciting new role delivering all aspects of back office, non-financial support, strategic management and growth whilst also managing a team of professional staff to provide first-rate client care.
The successful candidate will have extensive background of working within the legal framework in an office manager role and whilst an IT background isn't essential by any means, it would be advantageous. This role will involve occasional travel between office locations
• Ensuring compliance of SRA and Lexcel requirements
• Reviewing performance and management through reports
• Manage recruitment and HR matters
• Preserving relationships with services and clients
• Delivering strategic management and development
• Identify needs, priorities and goals independently
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to deal professionally with colleagues internally and externally to the business.
• Proactive, energetic, and positive mindset.
• Ability to follow and complete processes, suggesting and implementing improvements as required.
• Fully proficient at using IT systems with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
With a generous salary and benefits package on offer this is an opportunity not to be missed for an individual who is seeking the next move in their career.
To find out more about this role, please call 01223 237 888 or email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com including your salary, availability and location