Warehouse Shipping Clerk - Milton Keynes
Are you a warehouse shipping clerk looking for your next position? Would you like to work for one of Europe’s largest battery system suppliers? Do you want to be at the forefront of supporting a production team?
Our client who are looking to expand their electrification and energy storage capabilities are looking for a warehouse shipping clerk to join the company on a 12 month temporary basis with the possibility of it being extended.
You will be working within a close-knit team, supporting the production team on a day to basis by:
- Picking of parts required for shipping
- Arranging domestic shipping requests
- Maintenance of shipping records & documentation
- Use of ERP software – timely completion of inventory transactions
- Movement & transaction of inventory internally
- Use of crane/hoist for loading and unloading shipping crates
If you enjoy working as part of a team, are computer literate and want to work for world renowned company then this is the role for you.
The working hours for the position are 8am-4pm Monday-Friday, paying £10.50 an hour with overtime being paid at time and a third.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.