Our client is an international business with offices based in Cambridgeshire.
They now have an outstanding, newly created opportunity that will suit someone who is CIMA post qualified, understands a P&L and has proven experience working as an Analyst at a senior level within a commercial environment.
The focus of this role will be to guide the performance of the UK operation by providing support and coaching to the senior management team in order to better understand the how products sold flow through the business.
This is a highly visible position duties will include;
• Developing sales analysis which will enable informed decisions and facilitate monitoring of progress versus targets
• Managing the performance of the business, understanding and tracking targets and monitoring budgets to targets
• Generating sales, OPEX and higher-level cost reports and using this information to prepare commercial business cases
• Developing and monitoring KPIs, and identifying the cause of any unexpected variances
• Looking at P&L and providing valuable insight into the numbers working with both finance and sales and marketing
• Working closely with mainstream finance function, specifically on budgeting and forecasting, performance tracking, reporting and analysis
• Setting up a suite of reports and creating trends in the business
• Coaching the SLT and assisting with strategic planning
• Providing insightful analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets
• Adding value to understanding of market potentials and penetration
• Assisting with integrated business planning process
• Developing and continuously improving strategic projections, budgeting, and operating forecast
• Providing ad hoc analysis where appropriate and working on projects
• Presenting data analysis to key stakeholders
This role will suit someone who has proven experience working in a similar role, is extremely commercial and enjoys getting out into the wider business with the end gain of improving performance by way of analysis.
The successful candidate will have advanced Excel skills, the ability to manipulate data and experience of Power BI tools which they will look to put in place in the UK in order to reflect head office.
Stakeholder engagement is key and the ability to hold your own when working with people who don't 'speak' finance and guide them towards better management information is essential.
As well as being operationally adept, the right person will be able to look at the role strategically working closely with the European FD as well as other senior management personnel.
Interviews will be taking place remotely in the first instance but will be happening soon and the right person will ideally be in post before the end of 2020.
This is a rare opportunity to join a business that values its staff, is in a great sector and is continuing to grow. Don't miss your chance to join them if you have the right skills.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.