Do you have experience of working within a quality inspector role? Do you have experience using various hand tools inc gauges and verniers? Do you have experience of working within a manufacturing environment?
The role of a quality inspector is a critical role for the business within the manufacturing team. In this role you will be taking responsibility for identifying and quarantining suspect parts when quality concerns are raised.
The day to day duties for the position of quality inspector to include:
• Inspect a variety of components. This will include visual inspection, gauge checks, verification of part marking and looking over supporting documentation.
• Working with Stores / Logistics teams and using SAP to ensure all suspect stock is identified and quarantined for inspection.
• Work closely alongside supplier quality engineers to review inspection methods
• Work closely with manufacturing to ensure supplier non-conformances are clearly understood.
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a quality inspector to join their growing team.
For the position quality inspector we are looking for:-
• Must have experience of working within a manufacturing/industrial environment
• Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising daily with internal teams and external suppliers
• Experience of using measurement hand tools
• Able to understand engineering drawings
• Excellent attention to details
• IT skills inc excel
This is a Monday to Friday position and my client is happy to pay a rate up to £28k + benefits which include private healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.