Would you consider yourself a competent CMM Programmer? Would you like to work for a renown manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire? Can you effectively program with PC DMIS?
This company are a Manufacturing engineering company who specialise in engineering components and parts for the Motorsport, Automotive, Marine and Aerospace industries. They will consider candidates coming from any background.
The day to day duties for the CMM Programmer position would include:
• Lead on site metrology investigations and resolve any on site issues
• Programme CMM’s using PC DMIS software
• Suggesting and assisting corrective actions and measures
• Carry out first and last article inspections
For the CMM Programmer position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
• Knowledge of how to programme in PC DMIS, must have at least 5+ years experience
• Use of hard gauging and first principles manual inspection
• Strong knowledge of GD&T
• Able to read and understand technical drawings
This position will play up to £35k per annum plus benefits which include private healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Will be working Monday to Thurs 8am till 5pm and Friday 8am till 4pm.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.