Are you a facilities engineer from an engine test background? Do you have experience in instrumentation and calibration? Are you wanting to work for a leading manufacturer at the forefront of what they do? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client is a leading manufacturer of natural gas and diesel engines who sell their products globally, they have an opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join their team on a 12 month contract working at there Global Engine Development facility in Stafford.
You will have the opportunity to work at a world class large engine development facility supporting the Large Power Systems Division in the development of new and existing products.
As the Facilities Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Delivering pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks on engine testing facilities
• Installation and commissioning of new equipment
• Utilise planning tools to efficiently deliver maintenance tasks with a customer focus, communication effectively to ensure tasks are being undertaken correctly
• Being fully compliant with EHS tasks ensuring Health & Safety is being adhered to
Experience of the Facilities should include:
• Instrumentation or calibration experience within an engine test facility with the likes of emissions analysers, thermocouples, pressure transducers and flowmeters
• Electrical and Mechanical understanding of engine test facilities
• Modification of engine electrical harnesses for a test cell environment
• Knowledge of engine test systems (Cadet, Puma, Stars)
• A good knowledge of 18th Edition Electrical Safety
Qualifications and skills should include a HND/HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent as well as relevant experience of working within an engine test facility.
The client is looking to pay up to £24 per hour for the right candidate.
So lets recap, you’re a facilities engineer from an engine test background experienced in the instrumentation and calibration of the likes of emissions analysers and flowmeters and want to work for a leading manufacturer then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.