We are currently recruiting for a part time Finance Assistant to join a well established business based on the outskirts of Cambridge, this is a permanent position and will be 3 days a week.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business who have recently won awards for the work that they do, you will be working alongside the Financial Controller and will take responsibility for the following -
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Processing staff expenses
- Preparing the weekly payment runs and loading them ready for payment
- Record bank receipts and payments onto Quickbooks
- Bank reconciliations
- Setting up new supplier accounts
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Month end support - including some journal processing and balance sheet reconciliation
You must have previous experience in the above duties and be able to work 3 full days a week, if you would like to discuss this role further please call Kathryn at The One Group on 01223 237888 or email your C.V to email@example.com for further details.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.