Product Owner - Up to £60,000 depending on experience - Remote and officed based
The ONE Group is proud to be working with a client who is revolutionising the Education sector.
My client give schools the tools to allow them to securely share data stored in Management Information System (MIS) with third party applications. This allows schools to manage access to their data, giving them greater control over what information is accessed by third parties.
They are currently looking for a Product Owner who can drive the next wave of products and features that will be used by the £18,000 plus schools they work with in the UK as well as the new schools that will be brought on-board in the future. You will be working with different teams to create User Stories, facilitate Agile meetings and maintaining a well-structed and prioritised backlog.
My client LOVES tech!! They use NodeJS, MySQL Databases, AWS (RDS to Lambda), PHP as well as others.
What we are looking for from the successful candidate:
- Business Analyst experience
- Agile methodology - Working in this enviroment is critical, must be able to demonstrate processes, tools and patterns.
- Strong Stakeholder management.
- A passion for technologies - A strong technical background would be advantageous.
- Always looking to design new productions and functionality.
- Working with Edtech would be advantageous.
Its Monday- Friday with the working from home 3-4 days a week with the remaining days in the office.
Interested? Please apply or contact Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org