Webinar: Reducing the Impact of Coronavirus on Employee Mental Health
In partnership with Jacqui Kemp, Director at Your People Potential
How are you working to improve the motivation and engagement of your teams whilst working remotely?
In an exclusive partnership with Your People Potential, The ONE Group will be facilitating an online training session with a mix of practical and theoretical skill development. This session will help you recognise the risks posed by enforced home working during a pandemic, and provide simple solutions to improve motivation and engagement.
The impact of enforced home working
- Recognise the impact change can have on our mental health
- Understand the impact of enforced home working on morale and productivity
Management responsibilities during times of uncertainty
- The role of the manager to motivate and engage employees to improve morale, productivity, and mental health
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the impact of enforced home working on morale, productivity, and mental health
- Consider how to provide visible management for remote workers during a crisis
Date: Thursday 9th April 2020
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
These are challenging times for us all and should you want to speak to us about anything, please let us know. This could be understanding what effect this has had on the job market if you’re affected and looking for work as a result. If you have a need for temporary support or you might just need to speak to another human being! We can't invite you to our offices for a coffee these days, but we have plenty of specialists that are happy to call and help.